Discover La Maurienne Valley : Safari Ski
There are 20 resorts between 1400 m (≈ 465ft) and 2700m (≈ 900ft) high, and the Orelle resort up to 3200m (≈ 1065ft) giving access to the most beautiful off pistes of La Maurienne.
Those wild off-pistes are still not that known but are of an exceptional quality : lots of dales and couloirs, stiff slopes, where, due to different techniques, it is possible to ensure your safety.
The Maurienne safari skiing allows you to change resort every day, therefore you will enjoy an interesting variety of landscapes far from the big crowded resorts.
Those resorts allow people to make significant progress and to reach a pretty good level in technicality.
A high mountain guide for the off-piste skiing of :
- Aussois : le Col des Hauts
- Bonneval : Couloirs of Bériond
- La Norma : the Combe St Joseph
- Corbier/Toussuire : off-piste skiing of Sybelles
- Termignon : skiing through the woods of Val Cenis
- Val Fréjus : Grand Vallon couloir, going down the slopes toward Italy through the Frejus Valley to eat a pizza !
- Valloire/Valmeinier : the Combe of Bordelin
- Orelle/Val Thorens : all the off-piste on the Maurienne slope.
You will be allowed to change resorts thanks to the 5-day inter-resort ski pass (possible extensions) at about ?75